Ferrari 365GTB/4 Daytona (1968-74) Engine 4930cc V12 4OC Production 1005
Introduced at the 1968 Paris Motor Show as a replacement for the 275GTB/4. The Daytona name is an unofficial title, reportedly applied by the media, following Ferrari's 1-2-3 finish at the 1967 Daytona 24 hour race with the 330P4.
Designed by Leonardo Fioravanti of Pinninfarina, Early Daytonas featured fixed headlights behind an acrylic glass cover. This particular setup was completely abandoned in 1971 favour of retractable pop-up twin headlights due to new safety regulations in the U.S., which outlawed headlights behind covers.
*Claims for production numbers vary, it is also reported production as high as 1406 with 158 right hand drive Coupes and 122 Spyders made by Scaglietti (7 right hand drive), and 15 competition cars built in three batches with lightwight modified bodies and engines in various states of tuning.
Thankyou for a massive 57,243,833 views
Shot 28.10.2016 at The Alexandra Palace, London REF 124-075